American Flag Fruit Skewers with Manuka Honey Yogurt Dip
- 3 to 4 ripe bananas
- 1 quart of strawberries
- 1/2 pint of blueberries
- Wood grilling kabobs
- 8 oz plain greek yogurt or dairy-free alternative
- 2 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips
- Wash berries and cut the tops off the strawberries.
- Peel bananas and slice into coins about 1/2 inch thick.
- Starting with the strawberries, start making the kabobs, rotating using the strawberries and bananas.
- Cut kabobs in half for the front of the flag.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together yogurt, vanilla and Manuka Honey.
- Make a star out of the blueberries, on top of the dip mixture, and place white chocolate along perimeter of the bowl.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and place the kabobs, leaving room for the dip bowl.
- Place blueberries around the bowl.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.