Wild Rice Salad with Manuka Honey Dressing
- 1/2 cup wild rice, rinsed
- 1/2 long grain rice, rinsed
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup sliced pecans, toasted
- 2 scallions finely sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp orange zest and 2 tablespoons juice from one orange
- 1 tsp Wedderspoon KFactor 16 Manuka Honey
- Freshly ground pepper
- Add rice, salt, 3 1/2 cups water to a pot and boil. Turn heat down to low, cover and simmer until rice is done, about 50 minutes. Transfer to strainer and drain excess water, set aside to cool.
- Combine rice with cranberries almonds, scallions, olive oil, vinegar, orange juice and Wedderspoon Manuka honey. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then serve and enjoy!