Orange Manuka Honey Iced Tea
- 12 tea bags (black or green)
- 2 large oranges, sliced
- 4 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 4 cups of water, boiled
- 4 cups of water, cold
- Steep the tea bags and half of a sliced orange in the boiling water for three to five minutes.
- Strain the tea and pour into a pitcher. Add in the Wedderspoon Manuka Honey and stir until honey has dissolved.
- Squeeze the juice of one orange into the pitcher. Add in cold water. Chill for four hours. Serve chilled and over ice (optional).