Moisturizing Manuka Honey Body Butter
- Equal parts coconut butter, coconut oil, shea butter (measurements depend on amount of body butter you want to make; we recommend starting with 1/4 cup of each)
- 1 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- Essential Oils
- Put coconut butter, coconut oil and shea butter in a sauce pan. Keep on medium heat until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and let mixture sit until it is opaque. To speed up this process you can put the mixture in fridge or freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Once the mix is ready, use a hand mixer on a low setting to break it up. Add Wedderspoon Manuka Honey, and, if using, add coloring, fragrance and essential oils. Whip mixture until it is fluffy.
- Transfer to a plastic container.